Naked palette eye look

22.5.16

Dear ladies,

Today I'll show you an eye look I created with my Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay.




First of all I added my daily 'get rid of my dark circles', aka Hide the Blemish Concealer from Rimmel.
For this look I used the colours Strange, Limit, Buzz, Liar & Darkside. I really love this palette because of the great coverage and colours although I still have to practise for some great creations, so if you have any suggestions, let me know!

Strange - Dust - Burnout - Limit - Buzz - Trick - Nooner - Liar - Factory - Mugshot - Darkside - Blackheart

Then I added a thin line above my lashes with my Colour Precise Eyeliner from Rimmel. I'm still not good at drawing a line, but you only learn by practising, isn't it?


I finished my eyes with the Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara I've been using for a week now. I'm really content with the volume it gives to my eyes. Also the length of my eyes is enormous which I'm very happy about. It just seems like my lashes are a little stuck to each other.


The last thing I added to my face, is this wonderful lipstick I got from my mother. It's cherry coloured with some glitter on. The name of the colour is Dior 853 Red Venitian Satin. I really love this colour because it's neither red nor pink. It's very chique.


Finally, this is the look I created.




Thanks for reading,

x Imke

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe