Morning make-up routine

15.5.16

Dear readers, 

Today I'll be showing you my morning make-up routine. I do not wear make-up everyday so my skin won't be damaged too much but when I do, I like to do it right. I also used some new products, products from the shoplog etc. Let's have a look!



When I wash my face, I put on some day cream from Garnier, the hydra match for dry to very dry skin. It nourishes my skin directly and my skin really needs it. Then I spread another cream on my face, namely the Kiko blooming glow revitalizing face serum which I mentioned in the shoplog from Eindhoven. 
Now it is time for the make-up. First of all, I used the Kiko Skin Evolution foundation in the lightest shade. I noticed that my skin has tanned a tint, so it was a little to light for now, woops. Then I put on my Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer which I'm using for several years now. I really like the lipstick shape of the product which makes it very handy to apply. After that, I shaped my eyebrows with the pencil from Yves Rocher in the colour cendré following by my eyeshadow. I used my favourite palette, Naked 3 from Urban Decay. I normally use 3 colours. Now I used strange, limit and nooner. 
Then it was time to test the new Volume Colourist mascara from Rimmel London. At first sight, I love the structure of the brush which is thin and the hairs are shorter than 'normal mascaras'. The mascara really longers my lashes a lot, but I'm not quite used to apply it, so the lashes on my one eye look way better than the other. It is also said that the mascara will darken my lashes after a while so I'm very curious about that!

uk.rimmellondon.com

Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara


After my mascara, it was time for some blush from Bourjois and my favourite lipgloss at the time, the Essence XXXL longlasting lipgloss in the colour 06 soft nude , the matt. It lays so beautiful on your lips and stays for quite a while. And ready!

Before


After


I hope you liked it.

xoxo Imke

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe