Final opinion Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara

16.6.16

Dear readers,

It's been a while since I have posted a blog, but now after my finals, I'm back on track with loads of posts. To start with, I'll give you my final opinion about the Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara I've been testing for more than two weeks. Interested in more? Then keep on reading!





In previous posts about the product, I mentioned the volume the product creates on my lashes. During my testing period, this volume came back everytime I used it. The thing I've been even more happy about, is the length it creates. This is really spectacular, especially when you compare it to my normal lashes. Therefore, I made this one eye look that really shows off the effect.



Another thing the product promises to give you, is darkening of your lashes after two weeks of use. In the beginning, I couldn't really notice a difference, which I thought was normal. After one week, I quietly noticed some difference. Right now, my light coloured lashes look a little darker which I'm happy about. Just like my eyebrows, I wished having some darker hairs, so I'm pleased this product exists.

Before using Volume Colourist Mascara


After 3 weeks of using the Volume Colourist Mascara

When I started using this product, the mascara clotted a bit which wasn't really pretty, but after using the product several times, this didn't happen anymore.

In the end, I can say that I'm very happy that I've been able to test this product and I sure will keep using it. I really recommend it if you're in for some more length and darker lashes!


Have you already used the product? What do you think of it?


Love ♥

Imke

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe