Feels like spring is in the air!

14.3.16

Dear readers,


With the spring in the air, it’s almost that time of the year again to change your wardrobe into summer modus.
As usual, I can’t wait to wear the new collection, which I did. What do you think of my ootd?




 First of all, I bought something I liked for a long time but couldn’t find the perfect match with. A bomber jacket. I found this one in Pull&Bear and was very budget proof.Under my bomber I wore this basic white blouse which is at least 5 years old, woops! It still fits, so why not?


My striped pants are from Uniqlo. I normally don’t wear printed pants but this one I thought was both special, yet in a normal colour which convinced me to buy them. Actually these are leggings which makes them even more comfortable to wear. As I am pretty small, I rolled up my trousers.


I combined my outfit with a fringed bag from H&M. This one makes the outfit look more frisky. For me, the size of this bag is perfect for the weekend.
My shoes are very comfortable and are from Brantano, which is a Belgian shoe-shop. I thought they were a good match with my grey pants.
As always, I’m wearing my favourite watch from Michael Kors.





Thanks for reading,
Hope you’ve liked it!


xoxo Imke




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe